Microsoft Teams went down around the world for over eight hours — it’s better now
Advertisement: Click here to learn how to Generate Art From Text
Title: Multiple issues may occur with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams users may have experienced multiple problems.
More info: Affected scenarios included, but weren’t limited to the following:
Users may have lost messages when logging in to their devices or unlocking them after a certain period of time.
– Some users may have had problems loading messages in channels or chats.
– Users could not view or download media (images and videos, audio recordings, call recordings, code fragments).
Some users experienced delays in sending and receiving chat messages.
Anonymous users might have been prevented from joining meetings.
– Power Automate/Power Apps connectors experienced errors.
-Call Recordings might take longer to appear in user’s OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
Users may not have had the ability to load their previous Copilot history. Or, a new history might not have written.
– Bots were unable to download any attachments
– The sending and receiving of read receipt notifications could have been delayed
Users may have had issues with resuming or rejoining a meeting.
Users in organizations that have an Information Barrier may experience issues joining meetings
– Users performing a cold boot may have been unable to log into teams and would have seen an “oops” page
Final status: After extended monitoring and various optimizations and mitigation efforts, we’ve confirmed that our Microsoft Teams service and features have been restored or returned to optimal health.
Start time: Saturday, January 26, 2024 at 2 :55 PM UTC
End time: Saturday, Jan. 27, 2024 at 1:30 AM UTC
This is the last update for the event.